hi to every one

jhoney

Dec 7, 2014
usa
I am a new guy in this forum and it is my first post being a member of this community. I want to say Hi to all seniors of this forum. I think it will be a good platform to share my ideas and knowledge with all of them and discuss on different topics. I hope all members will welcome me and share their interests with me.

yeah sure jhoney! I would like to welcome to this community. I also join this community a few days ago. Here i am going to share my interests with you. I am found of traveling, book reading, photography, gardening and music these are my favourite hobbies. Tell me something about your interests as i am curious to know about it.

I think it is late to reply but welcome from my side kayly123... Have a great time as a member to communicate with other community members. I really like your interests and must say traveling, book reading and video playing are my interests that I prefer to do in my spare time. Let me know which place is your next target to explore it?

I think it is late to reply but welcome from my side kayly123... Have a great time as a member to communicate with other community members. I really like your interests and must say traveling, book reading and video playing are my interests that I prefer to do in my spare time. Let me know which place is your next target to explore it?
Yeah although its late now but i accept your greetings johney...!! I am glad to see that you also love traveling as i had great interest in it. Now i just had came back from my new york tour it was officially a business tour but i went to niagara falls experience mist boat ride, I had great time there. Niagara falls viewing was awesome. I would love to go there once again. Have you ever been there???

Back