Washington, D.C. Attractions!

LeeQuinn

Jul 17, 2014
United States
Guys! Here I am going to start discussion about Washington, D.C. Attractions and want to know your opinion about attractions there that you have visited and wish to visit them. In my opinion top 5 are:
1. White House
2. Washington Monument
3. United States Capitol
4. National Museum of Natural History
5. Lincoln Memorial
Let me know your views guys

[h=3]Washington DC is one of most promising regions, which offers you plenty off attractive spots for making your journey most remarkable one. It is also one of my favourite travel destinations, I visited there numerous of times yet and each time it offers me something new to explore. National Mall, Georgetown, Great Falls, National Gallery of Art and Washington National Cathedral are some of best spots I have explored yet. Now I am curious to know about, how to make possible a visit of white house? Have you visited there? If yes then do share some info about your experience.[/h]

Yeah of course! I got a lucky chance to explore the majesty of Washington D.C. many times and visited the National Mall, National Gallery of Art and Washington National Cathedral too. These are absolutely fabulous attraction to visit in this city.

I have been visited National Mall and National Gallery of Art during my Washington DC trip but I have no experience of National Cathedral. This place attracts me and wants to go there during my up coming tour of this city. LeeQuinn, if you have few images of this cathedral then share with me.

malickk ! I must share the images of this attractive spot soon but this time I can’t share them with you because it is not possible. I have forgotten where I have kept those images. Whenever I will find them then definitely I will share them with you. But I would like to say that it is an awesome piece of architecture that you should visit during your Washington DC tour, if you ever get a chance to go there again.

LeeQuinn, I hope it will prove a nice place according to my interest. Well, if you can’t share images of this spot then give a few details about National Cathedral. I think you must have a great knowledge about this awesome piece of architecture.

Malickk! The Washington National Cathedral is a marvelous church located in the capital of the United States, Washington DC. It is the second largest church of the United State and the sixth largest in the world. It is very highest as well as the 4th highest structure in that famous capital city. I visited it many years ago with my family. It has magnificent architecture that attracts the all.

Well Lee Quinn! In upon the most amazing and attractive places of Washington DC are:
National Gallery of Art
Washington Monument
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Newseum
United States Botanic Garden
National Portrait Gallery

[h=3]United States botanic garden is famous and promising attractions of DC among the nature lovers. It is located near Garfield Circle.I visited there during US tours along with my friends. I must suggest you to visit there at least for once. I am sure its natural charm will grab your attention towards it again after again as well as mine and the opening hours are 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.[/h]

Well Lee Quinn! In upon the most amazing and attractive places of Washington DC are:
National Gallery of Art
Washington Monument
Newseum
Being carrying an historical nature I love to visit the historical spot. Now I came back to visit the National Gallery of Art which is lies in united state of America. It is the top historical spot that have a wide rage of collections like decorative Arts, painting, Byzantine altarpieces,Media arts drawing and many more. Tourist from the world's comer visit there and catch the collections images.

National Gallery of Art
Washington Monument
Newseum
No doubt washington is most mesmerizing and promising places that attracts tourists towards it. I am also an huge fan of DC's attractive sp9ts and visited mostly all of these you have listed here instead of Newseum and Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Would you like to share some details about these attractive spots. So i could add them in bucket list for my next DC tour.

kayly123! I have a little information bout the Jefferson memorial. It is a presidential memorial which is located in Washington . D.C usually know as the home of the memorials, this memorial has a bi white dome shaded building. It gives an ideal surrounded view with the cherry blossom trees.

DC is from the most prominent one attraction of U.S. I am going to visit Boston to Washington DC bus tours with my friends. I am really excited for my tour and your shared info would be really really worthwhile for me here. If you guys have any suggestions for me then most welcome here.

You are right my friend...!! DC is one U.S's most prominent one place among history lovers. Being a tourists i also had great interest in historical sits as well. If you are going there for the first time, so here i am going to suggest you must see spots of dc, during a tourists first visit there. Must take a visit there i am sure you will enjoy your stay there. Don't forget to share your experiences with us.

* The National Mall
White House
National Museum of Natural History
Lincoln Memorial
National Zoological Park and Zoo
* Korean War Veterans and National World War II Memorials

Washington, DC is a famous and well-known region of the United States of America and grab the attention of a large number of people to visit its historical landmarks. I also like DC and its memorials are the main source for me to go there again. I can't forget the Cherry blossom festival of last year that I enjoyed after my tour niagara falls new york and enjoy the colors of nature everywhere that make this region more attractive.

jon abbrahim, I must say that you have very much and great information about Washington DC, Let me tell you that i also have been to the state
and on the base of my experience i would say that your shared information is completely accurate and right. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

DC is and ideal one travel destination for all history lovers. I visited there about one year ago and had nice time with my friends.

Well thanks for this sufficient information to all. I love traveling and got a chance to explore
Boston to Washington DC bus tours with my family. I am really excited for my tour and would love to explore all these spots that you guys mentioned here. I just wanna make my tour most remarkable one.

I have been expericned that state and would like to mentioned some of the names of the places which i liked there the most:
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]\[/FONT]National Mall
United States Capitol
National Zoological Park
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
Building John F.
Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

No doubt that Washington DC is one of the most promising ones destination around US. I had good time there and i would love to make a tour there for sure. I had a remarkable tour there during the famous Cherry blossom festival. I could never forget that experience and would love to go there for again and again.

Back