Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tokyo National museum

Now, I open this thread to share a great information for the history lovers Being history lover, I get a chance to visit Tokyo. Tokyo National museum is considered the japans oldest museum with collections of 110,000 items. It is located in the Ueno Park in Taito, Tokyo. It display the great work of the Japanese culture. Tourist from all around the entire corner visit there to enjoy the unique collections. It offers numerous galleries option like Honkan (Japanese Gallery), Tōyōkan (Asian Gallery), Hyōkeikan, Heiseikan etc..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tokyo National Museum are interesting place in Tokyo. I visited there one time in the past. It is one of the most historical museum there. It was opened in March 10, 1872. It is the largest art museum in Japan. This museum received millions of visitors every year. Here I want to share timing schedule of this museum.
    Sunday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Monday Closed
    Tuesday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Friday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Saturday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! It seems like that you have adequate information about the Tokyo National Museum and you have visited it in detail. I have visited the Tokyo twice a time in my life but never ever visited this museum. After seeing the schedule and your post i have decided to must visit it during my coming up vacations. Would you like to share the names of its nearest accommodations?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure Haanday! I must tell you nearest accommodation of Tokyo National Museum. You must go there and after coming back don't forget to share you experience with me. Now, I am going to a few name of nearest accommodation of this museum below:
    1- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ueno
    2- Ryokan Katsutaro
    3- Candeo Hotels Uenokoen
    4- Oak Hostel Zen

5- Ueno Hotel
    These Hotels within 0.5 miles of Tokyo National Museum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Your post is very helpful for me. I will definitely go there and stay one the above mentioned accommodations. I have already heard about the Ryokan Katsutaro. My friend stayed there last year with his trip of this region. He told me it is the best place for stay and I must try it for once. What you would like to say about it? Shall I stay here or not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I think Ryokan Katsutaro is a best choice to stay there. I also have good experience of this hotel during my Tokyo tour. You can visit many other famous attractions during your stay at this hotel like; Ueno Toshogu Shrine, Ueno Park, and Tokyo National Museum. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and you will found this spot according to your expectations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hy! I must admire discussion is going very well. I am also a huge fan of natural and historical sites as well. What I found best place for getting great experiences of historical sites is Tokyo National Museum. It is one of most fascinating and promising place for nature lovers. It was established in 1872 it was also previously known as Japanese national museum and included in largest art museum in Japan. I would highly suggest to new visitors to must take a visit there, I am sure it will make your trip most remarkable one. Hay and its opening hours are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm and remains close on Monday.
    Last edited by kayly123; 12-03-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kayly, I think you have great information about this region. Tell me about some other famous and fascinating sights of this country. I have a plan to visit this state again in coming winter with my friends. We want to enjoy some adventures activities there. So, tell me about some best areas that are best to enjoy skking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Kayly, I think you have great information about this region. Tell me about some other famous and fascinating sights of this country. I have a plan to visit this state again in coming winter with my friends. We want to enjoy some adventures activities there. So, tell me about some best areas that are best to enjoy skking.
    malickk! I think I can provide you; your required information. About Japan attractions; I would like to recommend you to must explore the majesty of the Mount Fuji, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Universal Studios Japan, Tokyo Disney Resort Theme Park and Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park during your tour there. I think these are the most attention grabbing places of the country.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn, I want to know about Mount Fuji and its adventures acativities. If you have any idea about its winter acativities must share with me. I will try to visit all these attractions during my trip. You are right all these places are attractive and most visited sights of this country. In fact I have been visited few of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast