Turkey!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am tourist and travelling is my favorite hobby. Last year I go to Turkey with my Family. It is very beautiful country and it is the capital of Ankara. It is located mostly on Anatolia in Western Asia and on East Thrace in Southeastern Europe. I visit in many places in this country. The Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahamd Mosque and Cunda Island are best places for visiting. For the next I want to visit New York attraction is bull Wall Street. Anyone have an idea about the history of Wall Street.

Wall Street is a 0.7 miles, eight-block-long, street running west to east from Broadway to South Street on the East River in Lower Manhattan in the financial district of New York City
Wall Street New York Stock Exchange, the overall average daily trading volume and overall market capitalization of its listed companies from the world's largest stock exchange is home.

Thanks for this sharing Zavier! You have great interest for famous places in the world. I'm impressed about your work. Good Job and Keep sharing. Now Zavier i'm tourist and like to go in different places in the world. Would you like to tell me what your favourite hobby?

I am also a tourist. My favorite hobby is travelling and visiting attractions and historical places all over the world. Would you like to share me detail about Cunda Island because I want to visit this place.

JACKEY321! The information which you have shared about Turkey is really nice. Turkey is a very beautiful place and there's are a lot of places to see there like:
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
Hagia Sophia
Topkapı Palace
Pamukkale
Library of Celsus
Basilica Cistern
Mount Nemrut

JACKEY321! The information which you have shared about Turkey is really nice. Turkey is a very beautiful place and there's are a lot of places to see there like:
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
Hagia Sophia
Topkapı Palace
Pamukkale
Library of Celsus
Basilica Cistern
Mount Nemrut
All these listed attractions are one of my favorites too. But i haven't visited Library of Celsus yet. Would you like to share some info about it. As i had lot of interest in book reading so i just assumed that it would be a nice place for me.

Kayly, I have been to Library of Celsus during my Turkey tour. It is one of the prettiest structures of Ephesus. This awesome building was built in 117 A.D in the honour of Roman Senator Tiberius Julius Celsus Polemaeanus. It was built to store 12000 scrolls. In these days this is one of the most visited attractions of this country.

Back