Introduction

Jakkki77

Jun 10, 2014
USA
I am Jakki, a new one of this community and just joined it found an informative discussion boards.
I feel good to be here and I hope everyone like to share the nice ideas that helpful for me.

Last edited:
Welcome Jakki! I am also member in this community. I am tourist and like to visit in different countries for my travel interest. If you like travelling so share you travel experience with me. It is helpful for me on my next tours.

I am Henry. I am new member of this community. I am very fond of travelling. I want to visit the beautiful places of the world. Have you ever visited the awesome place? Can you share your visit with me? I hope you will provide me info about your tours. Will you provide your experience about travel with me?

Hy guys! Welcome to all of you. I am also new member here and join this community just before few days. I found it really interested and informative more than to my expectations. as i love to do traveling and wanna explore world's fabulous and amazing attractive spots. Photography, Book reading and traveling there are my hobbies and what are yours....????

Back