Chicken Curry Recipe!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I want to share healthy Chicken Curry Recipe for everyone. My mother is very good for cooking and she tells us this food is good for health. I hope you like it and try this food in home.
Quick Chicken Curry Recipe:
Ingredients:
• 1 onion, peeled, chopped
• 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped
• 2 teaspoons medium curry powder
• 500ml salt-reduced liquid chicken stock
• 3 cups lean cooked chicken, shredded
• 2 tablespoons mango chutney
• 1 cup cooked pumpkin cubes
Method of cooking:
Step1: Spray a non-stick pan with oil. Add onion and cook until browned. Add apple and cook for 2 more minutes. Add curry powder. Stir to combine.
Step2: Add chicken stock and shredded chicken. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, and then add mango chutney and pumpkin. Simmer until curry has started to thicken.
Step3: Serve with rice and extra vegetables such as courgettes. Garnish with fresh coriander.

jACKEY321! Your shared recipe sounds delicious and I would like to try it this weekend with my younger sister who loves cooking new things. I have noted your recipe and bookmark this page for a guideline. I hope it will be tasty and delicious and force me to try it again and again.

JACKEY321! I'm a foodie person, during my traveling journey. I eat many kind of food from different places. I always love to eat and make amazing and delicious food. My one of the most favorite food is Indian and Pakistani Punjabi food, and kari chicken is one of the most famous Punjabi dish. Your recipe looks nice i will diffidently try that.

JACKEY321! I'm a foodie person, during my traveling journey. I eat many kind of food from different places. I always love to eat and make amazing and delicious food. My one of the most favorite food is Indian and Pakistani Punjabi food, and kari chicken is one of the most famous Punjabi dish. Your recipe looks nice i will diffidently try that.
Laureen123! As you mentioned that you are a foodie by nature and love to taste different dishes. Would you like to talk about your favorite dish which you ever love to take as a breakfast? I love burgers. What is your first choice?

Back