If you have problem with Sony PDW-700, PMW-200, PMW-350K, PMW-EX3, PMW-F3L, PMW-100, etc MXF when importing XDCAM and XDCAM HD to Final Cut Pro, iMovie, QuickTime, you can get solution with Aunsoft XDCAM MXF Converter for Mac-the most intuitive Sony XDCAM Transfer on Mac.

"Sony's XDTransfer, log& transfer & clip browser are UNABLE to import my XDCAM files. I know that if one file is out of place - it screws up the whole import/transfer process. Is there ANY new fangled converter that will allow me to simply convert the XDCAM file to MOV files that fcp will recognize?? Something like mpeg streamclip doesn't work, I tried it"

Aunsoft Mac MXF Converter is worth a try. This hands-down Sony XDCAM files Transfer converter mac is stable, clean and fast. You can transcode from XDCAM MXF to ProRes, MOV, AIC MOV, Avid DNxHD, DVCPRO, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, etc. with only 4 clicks. It's easy for you to transfer XDCAM and XDCAM HD MXF on Mac with perfect video and audio in sync.

As we know, Standard-definition XDCAM cameras record DVCAM at 25Mbps and MPEG IMX at 30Mbps, 40Mbps and 50Mbps. XDCAM HD cameras record 1080-line or 720-line high-definition MPEG-2 video as MXF files at 18Mbps, 25Mbps and 35Mbps and 50Mbps(HD422 Cameras only). The Mac XDCAM MXF Converter can helps you when Sony XDCAM Transfer software and XDCAM Drive software don't work,

4 Clicks transfer Sony XDCAM to MOV on Mac (Mac Mavericks 10.9 included)

aunsoft.com/transmxf-mac/

Step 1: Import

Launch the intuitive Sony XDCAM MXF Converter, copy MXF file to your Mac, click "add video" or "add folder" to load source files. You can also directly drag files to the program.

Step 2: Select export format

MXF video to Final Cut Pro, click the "format" and choose the "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 HQ (*.mov)" ProRes 422 HQ is recommended here for offering sufficient video quality for FCP 7/X.

MXF file to iMovie/FCE, choose the "Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (.MOV)".

MXF clips to QuickTime, choose "DVCPRO-NTSC (*.mov) or DVCPRO-PAL (*.mov)"

MXF contents to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas", choose "WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) "

Step 3: Transcoding settings (Optional)

Click the "Settings" button to adjust output profile settings. Here your can adjust bitrates, encode, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, etc.

Step 4: Conversion

If you have the problem in importing Sony XDCAM MP4 video to MOV, ProRes, Quicktime, etc. you can get solution with Aunsoft versatile iMedia Converter for Mac.

aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/