how to get him to talk to me again?

Sophia

May 22, 2008
okay well ive liked this guy for a pretty long while now, and for quite some time its felt like he liked me too. he was flirty and nice and i was definitely not the only one that noticed. but i really dont know if he was just being flirty naturally or if he actually liked me. we used to text every single fucking day but we havent talked for like two weeks now since whenever i tried to text him he gives me slightly flat answers like he doesnt wanna talk to me so ive just left him alone. it was really abrupt and i dont know what happened and i dont wanna bother him... in person he seems fine but he still doesnt talk to me much and im just really confused. how do i get him to talk to me or how do i talk to him without bothering him. i really really like him and i just wanna not like him since he seems kinda like an ass to me now but the worst part is i cant figure out how to get over him... how can i get closure? or how can i talk to him in th right way, what questions should i ask? im in desperate need right now, i always thought/knew he was out of my league but i still wanna be friends with him...

Back