T-Mobile Unlimited??

STEPHEN

May 13, 2008
Is T-Mobile truly unlimited? I'm trying to figure out if can get by with canceling my home internet and using the mobile hot spot feature for home use. I have tried googling the topic and some info points that it is really unlimited but the information I found was from early 2013.

ive heard good things about T moble but why would u pay a bill on your phone and on your phone service when u can just get an ipod and download text now and text and talk to anyone for free u can also get this on your computer or your tablet but as far as the commercial goes yeah its unlimited but i would still stop by radio shack or wal mart or best buy and ask alot of questions

yes, it really is unlimited...but it gets throttled at a certain point...dependent on your plan.

its 2g, which is fast enough to stream pandora without much of a problem...but you wont be watching/streaming any HD videos or anything like that...pages will take a while to load....but yes, you can use 100+GB if you really want to....it might get a little frustrating from time to time, but its possible for sure.

not sure if it will do online gaming though....probably not.

Back