Mix Signals from hookup buddy?

D

Mar 14, 2008
I am college freshman, and i have been hooking up with a sophomore for 3 months now and hes really confusing me on what he wants.
So we never actually had sex yet. I am a virgin, which he doesnt know, and i am sure he is not. He is very confident in the bedroom ;) We've done everything, but sex, and he never ask for sex. idk if he is waiting for me to give the go-ahead, or what... but i assume he wants to. And me being a virgin, wants to make sure he is a good person to lose it too.

Why i am really confused is that he seems that he wants more than an hookup buddies sometimes and then other times doesnt. He always talks to me like we have a future together. like "we should wear theses matching halloweens costumes next year, one day youll get to try out my hot tub at my house, well have matching pro pics"... etc.
We cuddle a lot too before and after, and he always wants me to sleepover.
He also seems to make a point to seem like he doesnt see any other girls, which i have a pretty good hunch isnt true, but then again who knows.
But then i feel like only a hookup buddy because we never hang out during the day time. And i have meet his friends and everything and he has taken me to parties, but most of our time is spent in his dorm room.

What is this guy after? I feel that if I confront him about what we are, I will scare him off. I just want stuff to be clear... and also is it a good idea for me to lose my virginity to him, I trust him and everything and hes kind and gentle with me... input please thanks

Back