How to rip DVD to iPhone 5S with the best quality

mayerjonney

Oct 25, 2013
usa
“I love to create DVD movies by myself and I have so many DVD discs which recorded lots of funny story. Now I want to convert them to iPhone video so that I can share my movies with my friends on the new iPhone 5S.”

“Now iPhone 5S has already in my hands, but it couldn’t play my DVD movies. How can I do that? Anyone can help me out of this?”

As we all know, iPhone can’t play DVD movies directly. You needn’t to worry about it. Because there is a powerful assistant named DVD Ripper can help you. With it, you can convert your DVD discs to iPhone MP4, MOV and M4V video. The DVD Converter provides you with versatile editing functions like effect, trim, crop, watermark and more. So you are able to have wonderful converted videos freely.

Now, let’s talk about it in detailed. In the first instance, you need to download it from here:
Windows Users Click
Mac Users Click

Step 1: Launch the program and load DVD

After installed the program successfully, you can launch it. And click “Load Disc” to add your movies in the program.

10436149146_90000c50ed.jpg

Step 2: Choose output video format

The Smart iPhone can play MP4, MOV and M4V video, so you are able to choose your output video as iPhone H.264 Video (*.mp4), iPhone MPEG Video (*.mp4), iPhone 5 M4V Video (*.m4v), etc. Press one click on the drop-down menu near the “Profile” and choose the output video format you need.

10436146504_3e54052180.jpg

And you are allowed to reset the video settings by clicking the “Settings” button. You can reset the video and audio settings as you like. For example, you can adjust the video and audio encoder, video frame rate, video resolution, video aspect ratio, video bitrate, audio sample rate, audio channel and audio bitrate.

10436156836_95be4c7323.jpg

Step 3: Optimize your video with the best editing functions

Before conversion, you can beatify your video with the wonderful editing functions. You can edit your video effect by controlling brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume. It enables you to reset the video length and screen size as you like.

10436140256_b0ce271e6e.jpg

Step 4: Finish your conversion within several clicks

When you finished the above steps, you can complete the conversion process by clicking “Convert”.

10436134646_5b768dac51.jpg

Is it very easy to operate? Now, the DVD Ripper has become very popular. Don’t hesitate and share this good news to your companion.

Back