Coke zone points?

EmmahJ

Mar 21, 2008
Hi,
If possible, could anyone be so kind as to email me some Coke Zone points as i am desperate to get a New Look Giftcard.
Please email them to;
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

if any one has any coke zone points please could you send them to me because i wont to get my mum something please send them to [email protected] thanks

i have loads but dont know how to put them on here?????????????????

heres some NTFH8C42J8TP thats one TCRN8MTFH2FP second

can u help?

hi
has anyone got any codes becuse my bf loves games and its his birthdaay soon!
please could u email me on [email protected] thanks hope i will be able 2 help u bk

I found this great glitch to get points, sign in to your cokezone account. Then sign out still leaving your name above (not (NAME)). Then leave the computer to the screen saver, then sign onto the computer again. Then in the bottom left corner select the monthly poll link. Vote then a popup should come up for your password, put it in. Then keep repeating this process and you will keep getting points for it.
NOTE: Do not leave the screensaver on too long or too short, prefferably leave it for 30 secs to 1 hour.

Doesn't work!!!!

I found this great glitch to get points, sign in to your cokezone account. Then sign out still leaving your name above (not (NAME)). Then leave the computer to the screen saver, then sign onto the computer again. Then in the bottom left corner select the monthly poll link. Vote then a popup should come up for your password, put it in. Then keep repeating this process and you will keep getting points for it.
NOTE: Do not leave the screensaver on too long or too short, prefferably leave it for 30 secs to 1 hour.
does not work. just stays the same amount of points!

y r u putting codes on here when they have alredi been used there is no point

Back