Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Kris x, if you want a bike get one. Unless you're still living with your parents and they've said no. Check out HD and see if they offer the rider safety course. It'll take you from never having driven a bike to pass the test. At least the States have that program . A mate of mine just went through it. He's thrilled to be driving his new bike, and is all hopped up for the summer rides we've got planned.

I'm not a fan of the sport bike but I have some friends who have them. They go really fast really quick. That's it, all they do, just like a man! Harley has these things called Buells that are 500 cc sport bikes. They use them for thier training programs. We call them training-wheels or !@#$$%^&& Sorry this is a family site.

I've been riding for 16ish years now and don't plan to stop. Hey we could have a MAP-Bike rally!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

I've got one I ride religiously but I also rebuild and restore scooters, mostly Honda ones.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

I want a bike too, but until I get a job that is out of the near-future plans.

Dad has an 883 Sportster, but that is currently off the road (in the hall). He converted it to chain-drive after the belts kept snapping, and a week after he did it, the chain wrapped around the front sprocket, taking 4 teeth with it and cracking the side-casing

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Nordic points at you - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your dad drives a chick bike! The 883's are great little scoots, but are too light for really long rides.

Kwaj, do you rebuild vespas as well? Thinking of getting one for my daughter when she gets around 13ish.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

i AM getting a 2005 990 KTM superduke in black as seen below as soon as i get my ass out of uni and into a job. it is my baby.

Junior Member sharayne_aerogirl94's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Sweet iamraisen!

Okay now for a biggie of a question. Who has been stupid enough to have had a drink or two and hopped on thier bikes? I have and will never do it again. Thought I could have a beer and handle my bike. I was 26 at the time and on a honda shadow. I laid it down about a mile down the road.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

That is my nice picture....when I want to get a little sun on my head.

This is my hell raising picture.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Nice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

They also make a great 1200cc sports bike, although they are underpowered.

Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Kwajman- since you work on Honda scooters, what do you think of the Ruckus? I had an Elite 80 ages ago, but the muffler kept needing to be welded back on the engine, and that was before I knew how to weld myself, so I gave it up. But now I'm in the market for one again, and I think the Ruckus is the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but it's only 49cc. What do you think?

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast