Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

lol. Thanks...

I was just giving the kid some advice. Blow me.

Oh yeah, to the OP, there is also this foam stuff called H2Ocean or something like that you can get at tattoo shops. That stuff works pretty good too.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

lol just warm water and soap, theres probably a "build up" of ink because your friend that tattooed you obviously isn't pro so your tattoo is probably going to come out shitty looking, i have a small "prison" style tattoo such as yourself, thank god its in spot no one can see unless i show them but you'll be aight keep it uncoverd, not like its ever going to come off now.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

yo dilan, you're pat is gonna start "peeling soon". it's gonna look like spider webs are covering the ink of your tattoo.. that's normal. however, if you have "scabs" (as in dry blood) instead of "peeling" that means your tattoo artists did a crappy job. there is nothing you can do about this except to get it redone or "covered up" in the future. just take care of it.. apply ointment daily until it seems well enough to chill on its own.

oh, and never ever scratch or pick at your tattoo.. it'll itch like crazy, but sack up and don't scratch. scratching/picking will disfigure the tattoo. let thee peelings or scabs fall off by themselves. (they will stick to your clothes too, but make sure that it is always covered with ointment!)

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

and by ointment he meens NON scented lotion, no vasoline or any of that shit it'll draw out the color of your tattoo

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

get some of this: VITAMIN A&D OINTMENT

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

^^^^ thats not recommended I've only been told non scented lotion i was advised to stay away from a&d

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

well, it's funny how it's not recommended.. cause this is the actual liquid they apply onto you while you're getting the tattoo.

i've heard of some places praising a&d and also heard of some places rejecting it. I am a part of the praising group. all my tatts look perfect because of it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

yeah they put it on when your getting it but my cousin whos a tattoo artist told me not to put it on after

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

You're supposed to wrap the saran wrap around your face.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

what he said

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast