i found a lost dog!?

T

That Girl

wat can i do??
it has no collar.
i dont own a dog so i dont have any dog food to give him.
my parents wont let me bring her into the house.
so she's just layin outside our door.
i played with her n even gave her water.
n i gave her a blanket to lay on.
but wat alse can i do if i can't bring it inside?
any advise?:?
plz! & thanx!
its too late to call.
n im just hoping it will stay outside laying there all night n tomorrow i can do something about it.

Take the dog to an animal shelter. Some dogs might have chips placed inside them to locate the owner if they get lost. For now, you can give the dog table food. Not grapes, chocolate, or any green veggies though.

For now, since you're not allowed to bring the dog inside, you're doing a good job.

HEY, no one is gonna be telling you what to do. As owner, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to take good care of that dog.
You simply made the foolish decision to be lousy owner. Shame one you.

Don't give her any cheese or chocolate, that is bad for dogs. I recommend getting some dog food until you can find it's owner, or you could keep the dog if you could reach an agreement with your parents.

just make sure she has lots of clean water and give her scraps from the table each time youall eat. and i would put some flyers out around your house and streets saying found lost dog i am sure someone is really upset abouttheir pet. call the vet near you and ask if you can take the dog there you know its someones pet. they make take it off your shands.

talk to ur parents beg them to let u keep the dog for a number of days...give the dog peanut butter, or ham, or cheese, or some crackers. if ur parents will let u, u can also feed the dog rice. u can also walk the dog around the neighborhood and inquire if they no whos dog it is. Good luck!!

you could first try putting up a found dog poster, or you could go around local stores and ask if they know anyone that lost a dog.

be wit her alot go look online to see what human food dogs can eat and wen ur parents arent home bring her in side and lay a box outsine for her with towels in it

Call/take her to the animal shelter. Even call the police or a vet clinic they can help you.

give her hot dogs or anything with out bones to eat. call the local non emergency police number. they should have animal control there.

Call the dog pound.
Or hand out flyers

and with no food water or attention.
the dog pound will give what the dog needs.

call the humane society, make posters, look in your local newdspapers to see if anyone has lost a dog. I have found dogs several times and when they get hungary they will go home. THe next day i saw it walking with its owners.

Drive him or call the animal control to pick him up, at your local Humane Society or Dog pound. Or put a found ad in the newspaper or signs up, possibly could get a reward for finding him and taking care of him.

Take her to any vet so they can scan her for a chip, it's free. Also adverstise on craigslist.

feed him some meet until you can get dog food...hotdogs ham turkey whatever he is prolly starving and keep a water bowl outside for him! Feed him and give him water until you can find his owner with flyers or a newspaper ad.

Back