Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    put an add int he newspaper for her and put up signs around where you found her

mrtnlu
    I lost you when you stopped spelling in English. That's a bigger concern to me than the dog, because you'll need a job someday. Give the dog water and go buy some dog chow.

Funjilo
    The most responsible thing is put up poster saying that the dog is found and the owner might get him and reward you but get dog food for it water only thats not good dog need food

HBMAN
    1) Call animal control
    2) Put up Posters

3, 4, 5, etc.) wait

HBMAN
    1) Call animal control
    2) Put up Posters

3, 4, 5, etc.) wait

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take him/her to your local animal shelter. They'll take care of it until either it's adopted or until it's owner comes to get it.

Josh
    Ask your friends if they're interesting in taking care of a lost dog or put up flyer's if you wish to find the (possible) owner for the pup.

I do not suggest giving it to PETA or the pound. PETA murders thousands of animals each year by injecting pets with mercy killing substances. If the dog does not have the appearance of a puppy, then no adopters will really be interested in him at the pound.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call a local vet, the pound, or animal control. They will come and pick up the animal and take care of her. It was nice of you to take care of her yourself, though. I'm sure she feels right at home! Keep her comfortable until they come, places like these will be listed in your phonebook or you could contact the operator. Best of luck to you and the dog.

Downloads
    Uploads
    post some signs around the area. if you don't hear anything for a few days and your parents wont let you keep it then take it to the pet adoption center near you.

for food, just buy a small bag of kibble. depending on the size of the dog, you'll need to feed 1-2 times a day. My dog is about the size of a golden retriever and gets a cup and 3/4 at morning and night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123