The Member Depreciation Thread

lugdub6965

Apr 10, 2008
Tally ho people,

Seeing as the member depreciation threads aren't happening as much as they perhaps should be, I have decided to make a thread for you all to give abuse and discuss your least favorite members etc. So instead of starting a new topic, just post in here about who you really don't love.

Remember to please keep it unfriendly, and feel free to spam this up about members as much as you like.

Well its not my fault I'm this good looking :rolleyes:

I will.

But I need to know whether this is all serious or not 'cause otherwise I'll go spilling all this crap out and you'll all go it was only supposed to be a joke and then I'll feel stupid :bawling:

lol it's only really a joke, you can be nice/mean as you wish :p:

or you can just say that some members are worth as much after 2 years as they were when you bought them....:ninja:

OK, I hate the way some members feel we need to know everything about their relationship - if it's that good then get on with it, don't spend all your time telling us about it, because, quite frankly, it's boring and if that's all you can think about to talk about you really need to get out more.

I say some members. She knows who she is.

:five:

I also don't like certain people who never post in a thread that doesn't have something to do with people telling them how good looking they are.

So, Why. Why does why act like Why? We shall never know. And long may it stay so. For why is Why? Why is why lots of children die of starvation in Africa.

Oh yeah and icantthinkofacoolusername has such a ghey user name. *runs*

P.S. Gossip Girl for the win!

I really hate people who pm asking for rep - they're little green blobs...

I also hate people neg repping anonymously - leave your name and a reason better than "I don't like you" or "icantthinkofacoolreason" or best of all "not post related".
I don't care if you don't like me, at least have the balls to say it; in fact leave your name and I'll respect you for being honest.

Back