The Battle Picture Thread

MissPrinciples

Feb 28, 2008
This is how it works. I post a picture then the next person posts a picture that defeats my picture. Add a discription of how your picture defeats the picture for fun. By defeating, it has to be related to the subject matter of the picture, not a picture you think is better based on taste. For example...

Someone posts a picture of some wiggers:

The next person would have to find a picture of something that can "defeat" the subject matter of previous picture.

So to defeat the wiggers in the previous picture:

"Those Wiggers aren't getting anywhere with Vin sticking his shotgun up their asses"

To defeat that picture:

"Vin Diesel is doomed when the Dungeons & Dragons Game Master decides to own his ass."

So then the next person would post a picture to defeat the Dungeon Master/DM Guide. You can get creative as well, so instead of posting something like Vin Diesel beating up wiggers, you can have show a picture of wiggers being arrested, etc. Be sure to also include an explanation of why X defeats Y.

Have fun!!!

To start, I present this M1A1 Abrams Tank

but they're is no way you are getting him on this or any other plane. So challenge him to fight you there - he loses by default.

edited to ad picture don't know where the first one went.

Bruce Lee chews it all dead.

Is the end of the thread? After all... It is Bruce now.

Bruce Lee meets a real fighter and gets the crap kicked out of him
No one beats Fedor Emelianenko

Back