Can I use another carrier's phone with my carrier (T-Mobile)?

Ben

May 14, 2008
I am currently using a blackberry right now and would like to switch phones from the blackberry to an iPhone. I was told awhile ago from a T-Mobile representative that I could use any other phone from any other carrier and they could still connect it to my T-Mobile account. iPhones aren't offered for T-Mobile and I would like to know if the switch is possible. Thanks!

I am currently using a blackberry right now and would like to switch phones from the blackberry to an iPhone. I was told awhile ago from a T-Mobile representative that I could use any other phone from any other carrier and they could still connect it to my T-Mobile account. iPhones aren't offered for T-Mobile and I would like to know if the switch is possible. Thanks!

I will help you.,
Yes you will be able to use your T-mobile carrier on iphone.
Before swap your sim card,Make sure your handset is unlocked and have a respective sim size.If it's locked to other than T-mobile,you will need to unlock your iphone.For iphone unlocking,contact your service provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Wickedunlock.com Here you can unlock your iPhone at low cost.Once unlock your phone,you will be able to swap your favor carrier when you need.

Back