"Cliques" in school that you ABSOLUTELY cant stand!

RexT

Apr 11, 2008
Ok ST, here is my question.
What cliques do you hate that are/were in your school?
Goth,emo,prep,skater,etc?
PLEASE NO RACISM!
ADD A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, it'd have to be preps. Now, in my school, over 2/3 of the ppl are preps. 2 years ago, in my town the whole "prep" thing didn't exist. No one wore collared shirts, and put on abercrombie cologne just to be cool. Well it's just the opposite now! It seems last year, that was the new thing. You put a striped collar shirt on, walk into abercrombie and fitch/american eagle etc. and get sum cologne. That was all you needed to do to be cool/popular. I don't get it! I think both of those things look wierd, just the opposite of cool. I also hate how they laugh at they're own jokes. They also try to act ghetto and shit. It rlly pisses me off, ppl changing who they are and becoming a joke. They also act like they're All That. I used to be friends with them, til they turned into preps and i refused to, which then they started to become jerks.

What about u ST?

Blacks.
More specifically, the "Thugs", if you can call them that.

Edit:
Yes, I know that sounds racist, but I go to school in Long Beach, and that's pretty much all there is here.

Emos and this one group of chicks that likes all these ugly upper-classmen. The chicks aren't even half bad looking either, it pisses me off.

Also we have a small group of gay people I hate too, they're getting bigger which sucks.

No racism plz, w/e its ST, wut more would i expect, hehe

Preps are indeed the worst. I can smell a prep from 100 yards away.

Seriously the amount of cologne they wear is fucking ridiculous.

im just gonna throw this out there

GAYS! there was never any off them last year then BAM, there is a whole lot of them

reasons, they bug me

I grew out of that long before I got out of high school. If your nice and talk to every one you can you will see most people are the same regardless of there "Clique"

Emo people
Black people

ur the one who trys to act like a gangsta and U R NOT, ur a snobby rich kid

ya i hate people who think the can pipe into anyones conversation. im talking about your frind's ,friend's, friend whos barely ever seen you before but yet feels that the two of you already have a stong bond

richsxypimp u are not welcome here. post again and flame wars start
kthxbai

i wear collard shirts and i don't smell like ass, and i act nothing like the people you are describing.

don't judge someone by what the dress like, it's hard, but a lot of the times your wrong, but in this case maybe not.

some poeple just like to wear nice clothes

emos, people with wierd hairdoos, ugly people and people who think they're cool but are really not and just try to hang around with the cool kids and everywhere you go they are just there lagging behind.

Being nice to everyone doesn't prevent obnoxious assholes from being... well... obnoxious assholes.

Back