Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Siezure" like Sleep disorder HELP!

Orly? I didn't know that.

You'd be surprised what the mind does when it is starved of oxygen, just before loosing consciousness.

Downloads
    Uploads

lol,

fail troll is fail

Downloads
    Uploads

Most of small talk should contract this illness, it seems to cause readable paragraphs.

Downloads
    Uploads

^win

Downloads
    Uploads

Most likely caused by reading ST threads at the age of 12.

Downloads
    Uploads

My friend has that he's in nor cal too maybe its a nor cal thing lol from the bay LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

i for some reason didnt read it

I guess im used to the old crappy way of paragraphs, so when i see a correct one, it doesnt register

I almost asked for a TL;DR

Downloads
    Uploads

I can sympathize with your dream. I was tormented for months(3 straight months night in and night out) on end with a dream of a huge black figure of a man opening our non-motorized garage door then appearing at the end of my bed at the same time the door slams waking me up to the man plunging a knife into my face. Oh and I do die in the full dream so the comments about death in a dream being real it's bs. It took me forever to make it all the way through the dream but once I did, it stopped bothering me. I was also incredibly sick(nearly admitted to the hospital twice) at the time and the dream didn't help as it made sleeping suck. It was all related to a good friend of mine dying so if you can think of anything that is really bothering you and work on that it may help.
    See a doctor though you might actually be having problems. However, dreams can have powerful effects upon the mind and I'm not saying you are but it may actually be in the dream/in your mind. Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have experienced this before when i was ~15-17, sometimes the shaking would happen, sometimes I just would wake up and just barely open my eyes but not be able to move. The worst was when I could crack my eyes open but was still somewhat dreaming, and I saw a shadowy figure shaking me violently.

I got a decent method to breaking it quickly though (sometimes these fits lasted a pretty long time to me). For some reason in these dreams I am usually frozen in fear, in most of them I see a figure in my room so I am afraid to make a sudden movement, if its really bad I will focus as hard as I can on moving just one finger or my foot, it is very hard to do for some reason but once you do you snap out of it.

Downloads
    Uploads

You're fucked.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast