my buddys freind found a body thismorning!!!

jpleeatmsn

Apr 14, 2008
UPDATE
http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080427/NEWS01/80427006
thier not gonna say anything until tomorrow after they notify the family...
my man john said it feels like "stand by me" status without the reward

i cant wait to see what a dead waterlogged body looks like
i guess the sad part is that i knew joe for a couple years back in highschool...they havnt said it's his body yet. but my buddys say it was him...idk whats going on, all i know is its a dead body...i wish i was jet skiin..i woulda used it as a jump!

wow..old but VERY good movie...might have to watch that sometime soon. I like the music in it also

now i have to go watch it, thnks for putting it in my head:xeyed:

actually, this is a good thing, awesome movie.

It is always interesting to see a dead person and imagine that their soul is in unimaginable mind bending agony at this moment in hell. It makes me greatful for Jesus.

Youre just jealous because you probably blasphemed God at some point and know your not going to ever be saved.

All I can say is enjoy htis life as much as possible because all you have to look forward to is an eternity of searing pain and you will regeret this life forever.

There is no God. That's my opinion, show some fucking respect to people who don't share your beliefs.

:dodgy:​

I've come to the conclusion that he's just at troll. There is no way anyone would come into random threads and spew that shit and pretend to be way stupid. This is a game to him. You fucker!

Back