Your favorite Family guy character?

kenzz

Feb 14, 2008
So, what your favorite family guy character?

Me, even if not original, it Peter, too much funny!!!

Stewie!
Am I to wallow in my own faeces? A little service here!

Although death is fantastic! I love his voice!
I'll see you real soon...Am I joking?!

Haha!
"Hey cutie how old are you?"
"16"
"18?! Alriiight"
"Mum!"
"I like where this is going! Giggity giggity gig-gi-ty"

lol

Peter (talking to a guy ) = is that you refrigirator making that sound? If yes, he must runs just like you...very homosexually.

LOL

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Vacuum repairman: There you go, all fixed. Turns out a half-eaten meatball was clogging up the intake.
Peter: Oh. Well, did you save it?
Vacuum repairman: Uh, no.
Peter: You bastard.

Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

Peter: Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
Brian: That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible.
Peter: Wrong, the ugly one!

Back