Which phone is better the Samsung Galaxy s 3 or the Iphone 4/5?

Destiny

Jun 1, 2008
I want to get a new phone & those are the best in my service of Virgin Mobile...which one should I get I heard there both really great phones...I really want something that has really really amazing picture quality because I love taking pictures & something that has a lot of storage in it because I like my apps & music ! I wish they had the Galaxy waterproof 4 on Virgin Mobile but unfortunetly they don't so im going to have to stick with Samsung Galaxy s 3 or the Iphone 4..4s or 5 which one has the best picture quality & which one is a better phone overall? Please & Thank you. I WANT you opinions :) obviously im asking you lol

iPhone 5 is just no take it off ur list its bad well its not that bad but its slow the 3g/4g sucks its always crashing and it wastes battery/dies fast , iPhone 4s is much better but if i were you i'd get Samsun Galxay s3 for me personaly is much better and faster and its more better looking .. But its up to you

I would go with the s3, it has a great camera and u can add a micro sd card unlike the iPhone.

Back