Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do other girls understand why we laughed?

My friend (girl) and I watched this action movie on tv last night.
    It was kind of lame, but it had a part where my friend and I both laughed.

Near the end, there is this scene on a big yacht, and there's a scene with this young woman and this fat, older guy. The guy was always perving on the young woman (touching her and rubbing against her), and tried to force himself on her earlier in the movie.
    In this scene they are standing by the side of the yacht. She starts kissing him, and rubbing his crotch with her hand, getting him all horny. The guy can't believe his luck. Just as he's getting all excited, she suddenly pushes him over the side of the boat, and he falls into the shark infested waters.

The next camera shot is underwater, and a shark swims up from below, and you can clearly see that it attacks/bites the guy between his kicking legs.
    Two guys run to the railing as if to help him. The woman who pushed him laughs and says "Just leave him. She can have him", and she stands there watching. The guy is of course screaming from being bitten between the legs, and the woman blows him a kiss and says "Bye, bye boy". The shark pulls him under and eats him.

My friend and I laughed at the part where the shark attacked the guy between his legs, but we also laughed at what the woman said..
    We obviously wouldn't laugh if it happened in real life.

So were we wrong for laughing? Are we the only girls who would find that scene funny?

Did you find it funny that the shark attacked him between the legs?
    Did you find it funny what the woman said?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um... I don't think it's wrong because it's not real. I mean, I don't find it hilarious but it doesn't really matter. Maybe someone else would find it funny.