Lamar Odom Checked Out Of Rehab After One Day, And All I Have To Ask Is What Is Going

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
I have a few questions about this Lamar Odom story. My main questions are “Huh?” and “What is going on?” It was originally reported that Lamar had checked into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Then TMZ reported that he wasn’t in rehab, explaining that he hadn’t even checked in. Now, according to People, he checked in on Wednesday morning but promptly checked out on Thursday afternoon with an assistant. This is of course according to two anonymous sources. He was apparently spotted in Los Angeles later in the day. TMZ had claimed that his wife Khloe Kardashian hadn’t heard from him. I don’t know who to believe or what to believe or generally what is even happening. I also don’t know why People knows all this information but doesn’t know that Lamar is actually 33 and not 32. But maybe I’m just nit-picking at this point. More »
Lamar Odom Checked Out Of Rehab After One Day, And All I Have To Ask Is What Is Going On? is a post from Blisstree - Get tips on healthy living, work outs, wellness & health food recipes. Advice & news on mental health & healthcare..
Z_xBMQLDw4E

Back