Why does my bluetooth headphones always go on low quality?

Rob

May 17, 2008
I have a bluetooth headphone. It's a Philips SHB9100/28. Here's the link: http://www.usa.philips.com/c/headphones/shb9100_28/prd/en/
It's been working amazing so far with my old Samsung laptop. Now I switched to a Sony VAIO laptop. It's a decent computer, better specs than my old one so it's much better for me. I quickly realized the Dolby home theater v4 is a gimic. The sound is so horrible that I can't even describe it. Other than that, it's a good laptop. Because of the horrible sound quality I quickly paired my headphones with the laptop and used it, like always I went to YouTube to check the sound quality. I went to various videos and I realized the sound was on low quality. The kind of phone calls. So I decided it was a problem with YouTube. So I checked with my music and it did the same thing again. I re-connected it. And re-paired. Everything. It still gives out that horrible low-quality sound. I know it's automatically is supposed to change sound qualities, but is there anyway I can make my headphone quality high again? I don't think I would be buying another headphone. I would appreciate it if anyone could give some advice.
P.S. If this helps, I have Windows 7 Pro. I am switching to Windows 8 this night.

Back