Getting made fun of because fake jack rogers?

SamIzzy

Jul 30, 2013
I have been getting made fun of because I don't have real jack rogers. I don't want to spend my money on real ones its not that I can't buy them. But I was wondering are fakes ok. Why does it matter to society? Am I weird because I don't have real ones?

There's children who don't even have the option to wear shoes in their lifetime. Be happy that at least you have shoes on your feet. Those who make fun of you for not having a name brand shoe obviously have no lives for going low enough to be making fun of someones shoes. Be the bigger person in the situation and ignore those people who say dumb things. Next time someone says something to you about your shoes tell them to get a life and that there's bigger problems they could be focusing their energy on.

I know you can afford the real one as you said, but people don't think of it this way. :)
They think you wish you can buy the real one but you can't. And this is why they're making fun of you I guess. Though I don't find anything funny about it!
Here's my point of view when it comes to shopping, either I buy the real original expensive item or go to a regular shop and get another different affordable item that is not fake.
Buying fake shoes or bags always give people around you the impression that you're trying so hard to look fancier when you really can't afford it! This is why people don't like it.

Hope I helped! :)

Back