Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i get more PDA and our firsst kiss?

It seems like when we are in public he hugs me less and is über shy but when we hang out he always holds my hand and tells me he loves me but we havent ever kissed. Also when his parents are there he stays distant ... i need help advice anyone??

Junior Member eyyit'ssadhanaaat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you don't wanna push him into doing anything.. my boyfriend used to be like that, then I actually tried TALKING TO HIM about it! Lmfao it's a neat thing. Aha but if you're uncomfortable with talking to him about it, then try yourself to push his boundaries a bit. you go ahead and make your moves and maybe he'll like it, maybe not.

Now let's talk first kiss. My first kiss with my boyfriend was pretty weird actually, we were fighting, and he just kissed me. It just made everything clear. So if you guys are having a bit of trouble, anytime could be the right time for one. But same goes for the wrong time for one. Just make sure his parents aren't around if maybe he isn't comfortable around them.

And maybe it isn't even your fault! Honestly, if i were you, i would just try talking to him hun :')