Why do guys care so much about there trucks?

baylee

Jul 25, 2008
Every single guy I know that owns a truck and treats it like their baby. I guess I kind of understand, but I don't understand why they care so much about what kind it is. Like why do they care so much if it is a Ford, GMC, Chevy, or Cummins? They just get so defensive over it and I just don't get it. Any help?

You must live in the south. The only guys who care deeply about trucks are rednecks. Most of them have them just because they like having a big car that they can intimidate people with on the road. They like driving up behind someone at a red light with their giant headlights blinding the person in the car. Many of them also like the attention of how noisy it is. Like I said, it's really only an interest that dumb redneck-types have.

It is a machismo thing. Every guy who owns a truck are particular and loyal to their make and model of truck. Thank God I don't own a truck or aspire to be a pickup truck guy.

guys are guys. just like girls tend to get defensive about their footwear or clothes, boys share the same kinda feelings for trucks and cars. we girls will never get them and they will never get us. thats how it always is!

Back