To the men: Would you consider driving a minivan as your daily driver? Or, would you

I would definitely go for an SUV while I'm single! I mean if I had a girlfriend or i waz married to a woman or sumone like that who had a minivan I absolutely would be happy to RIDE with her in her minivan. Even if one day the girl wanted me DRIVE for her while she rode in the front passenger seat of HER OWN VAN then I wouldnt mind that 2 much. But for the most part I would definitely try to if at all possible leave the driving a minivan upto the girls! Basically what it boils down to is this... I think minivans are fine but only as a girls' car! In fact I even think minivans are SEXY as a girls' car and Im actually turned on when a young attractive cute girl or hot mom drives a minivan! I think a minivan accentuates an attractive woman's general sexiness so its just perfect for a young, cute girl or hot mom! :) lol But its just that MEN SHOULDNT OWN or be the primary driver of a minivan! To me thats just a definite 'NO! NO!' To me that should just be one of those standard social appropriations between the sexes. To explain it simply... its just like if ur guy u should never wear a dress or make up! A guy owning or being the primary driver of a minivan in my opinion is xactly the same sorta thing. If that makes sense lol

Back