Are flats okay for hiking?

SaraKalman

Jun 23, 2013
Okay i know this is a kinda dumb question, but i wanted to know if theres any other brand of shoes good for hiking because my dad and i hike a lot. What do you think? Please recommend some brands of shoes/ flats

Get Nike 5.0 shoes. They're great for anything athletic. I say 5.0 because they have the thick sole that won't wear out if you hike or run a lot.

Get Nike 5.0 shoes. They're great for anything athletic. I say 5.0 because they have the thick sole that won't wear out if you hike or run a lot.
Yap Lilian! I do agreed with you Nike 5.0 shoes are best for all kind of places. Hay and hiking is best way for exploring nature's beauty. I really don't thing so a person could enjoy that activities buy running. So go for it.... :)

If you want to enjoy hiking and went to any trail points then 2 thinks that you should check before going there. First of all flat shoes and second a water bottle because mostly it is not available and you have to face some problem. I must say guys go for hiking and enjoy your time.

Back