Hi.I love basketball and hope to play forever and forever.But I'm only 12 now so long way to go till my bones break down.

Firstly,I want to learn how to shoot a three good,I thought I was ok from three but the three point line is farther from the basketball then where I was shooting(I usally only play on driveways and plain concrete).So I have to heave the ball to get my shot near the basketball(As if a adult was trying a halfcourt shot).I'm the good from mid-range,and when its close-mid-range shot,I almost never miss that ever.Do I simply have to gain muscle?My arms are thin but when I flex my biceps(I think)I have muscles that are ok,because my arms where the strongest compared to about 5 people(3 that play bball).So,Do I just need to get muscle?Will I get it over time?

Also,just wondering,I saw I think Dwayne Wade do a "reverse layup"but it was weird looking not like the "reverse"layup where you go jump under the hoop and lay it in on the other side of the hoop,it wasn't like that.It must of been my eyes cause it was weird.Can someone explain what I say and how to do that?Or was I just imagining dwanye wade doing some weird ass layup?

Plus I was on this little 3 day practice team where we played 5 on 5 with each other(it had a game like feel with coaches subbing in and out).I took it more serious then the others,I think.There where some cherry-pickers and clueless people.In the first game I scored the only point at the end,of a missed layup by a fat guy on my team and we won 2-0.Next game I went 2-4,one a open mid range shot and another a short little j, but I missed on shots I could of made(A putback that hit the back of the rim and a contested runner,but still makeable)Coach commented about my good speed on the court(there not gonna yell or push people that much since this is just a little team that only plays eachother then ends after 3 days)Score was like 18-20,or somewhere there.The last game,or scrimmage,I was frustrated inside as I sucked went 0-2 and no one really wanted to pass to me it seemed like(except I'm also running around on offense and usally get pass my man and I'm usally running closer to the ball handler[Sort of like Ray allen getting open for a three]).and since I'm always open and moving they kinda have to pass to me.The only reason coach kept me playimg was because of my defense(I didn't start as PG,but I guarded their pg all game and held him to I think it was 2 points[and when they put me out he got 2 easy drives and I was pissed I was on the bench,well atleast on the inside)Then I switched to pg and I really felt like this my position,As I made good passes and I love being the ball handler,but I was still pretty bad.I also got Mad when my teamate who scored like 8 points that game,had about 6 fouls and a technical but since this isn't a real game he stays in the game and he just goes crazy and whins and crys all the time(more than lebron in the playoffs lol).I was frustrated,even though I shouldn't be because this is just a simple little practice game.Also, the fat guy kept wanted the ball and I'm too damn nice so I gave him the ball alot and right when he has it BOOM possession breaks down or theres a turnover.Sorry,I keep writing and writing.

Thank you for your help.