Do all men like hunting?

I would say not even half of the guys in the U.S hunt and outside the U.S an even smaller amount of guys hunt. I personally don't hunt I don't mind guns and shooting ranges but don't hunt so not picky at all and definitely an easy find (unless your in the south then you are on your own lol) :p gl

I don't like hunting. Most guys from the city do not like hunting because there is no way to hunt.

According to me it is not necessary that every man loves hunting. Hunting is an adventurous activity and some people like it or some not. I like it and after winter season I am going to enjoy it with my friends. Yesterday we plan when they come to meet me after coming from rockefeller center shops .

No, I mean do all women love makeup? No it's just a stereotype
Yeah i do agreed with you Brayden...!! Its just a common thing we shouldn't say that all persons having same interests and hobbies. As i am not really keen of make up lol.....
So it doesn't mean every men should like hunting. What you say????

Yeah i do agreed with you Brayden...!! Its just a common thing we shouldn't say that all persons having same interests and hobbies. As i am not really keen of make up lol.....
So it doesn't mean every men should like hunting. What you say????
You are right, In my opinion, it is not necessary that everyone has the same interest and have same hobbies. I think every man has its own choice and own thinking. That's why the life seems colorful and interesting. otherwise same interests and same liking will make the life dull and boring and lost its real charm. What will you say Kayly am I right?

You are right, In my opinion, it is not necessary that everyone has the same interest and have same hobbies. I think every man has its own choice and own thinking. That's why the life seems colorful and interesting. otherwise same interests and same liking will make the life dull and boring and lost its real charm. What will you say Kayly am I right?
Johney...!! You are absolutely right my friend. Hobbies or interests don't remain same it just change with the time passage. But nature doesn't change, different people having different knowledge and different interests and hobbies. So tell me about your interest and hobbies. What you mostly like to do???

Johney...!! You are absolutely right my friend. Hobbies or interests don't remain same it just change with the time passage. But nature doesn't change, different people having different knowledge and different interests and hobbies. So tell me about your interest and hobbies. What you mostly like to do???
Why not kayly123! I love reading and play video games as indoor activities. sometime, I love to play chess with my elder brother or my father.
If I talk about outdoor activities then I must say travel with my friends and family is my first choice. What about you?

Back