I have a couple questions about this headset but my main question is I heard that you can listen to your music wirelessly with this headset?

With that headset, wireless music is possible? For truth? I can listen to my ipod touch without a cable coming from the ipod touch in my pocket all the way up to the headset? Basically I connect the one end of the cable to my ipod touch and then the other end to the USB dongle, have both those things in my pocket playing music and I will be able to listen to that music wirelessly as long as the ipod touch is connected to the USB dongle? Correct? Completely wireless? No cable hanging down from my head, down my shirt, to my pocket?

And for my other two questions, how is the microphone on the headset? Are people able to hear you fine and crystal clear and loud? Also, how is the vibration feature on them? I heard that certain sound effects from games like gun shots and explosions can make the headset vibrate? Is the vibration spot on with the sound effect, or is there a slight delay? Like if a gun shot goes off, the vibration doesn't kick in like half a second later or something?