Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Because homo and heterosexuality isn't a choice, what about bisexuality?

Hetero and homosexuality are caused by hormonal balances/imbalances and chemicals in the brain and all that stuff. Is bisexuality also not a choice, or is it that a homo/hetero sexual subconsciously tend to favor a gender, but will also be pleased with the other gender, causing it to be a choice, or do they find both equally good and it's some other chemical hormonal balance thing in the brain also?

Any anti-LGBT person here should not reply to this because I'm not looking for your opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It has been theorized that all human beings are naturally bisexual, but as they age their sexuality starts to "slide" from one to the other (straight or gay). However, some people don't experience this slide and therefore remain bisexual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bisexuality is the same. People are born bisexual, gay and straight, they have no choice. I'm not sure if bisexuality is caused in the same way as homosexuality, eg hormones in the womb. But people are certainly born bisexual.

No sexual orientation is chosen, they exist from birth and is not a choice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope you are who you are people don't choose who they like but some ignorant people would like to think that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any lgbt are Who They Are And When People Accept Who They Are And Other People For Who And What They Are The World Will Be A Lot Happier And I Dont Mean just Homophobics Even Here In Liberated Holland Im Sorry To Say Some Homos Look Down On Bi And Trans As A Lower Breed Of Person And Its Up To The Lgbt People To Correct That Or We Will Never Be Fully Accepted By The Hetro Would As Equels In Our Own Right

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's no more a choice than being straight or gay. We can't just up and decide who we want to fall in love with. If we could, I'm sure there would be no bisexuals because we would have all chosen one way or the other.
    I don't know, nor do I care, what causes it. I don't think love needs to be justified by "hormonal imbalances" or biology.
    -Scarlet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think bisexuality is just as natural as homosexuality and heterosexuality. Attraction is not something you can force yourself to feel. I'm gay and I can't force myself to like women. Bisexual people probably cannot force themselves to only be attracted to men or only be attracted to women. It's a natural instinct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The action of having sex is a choice, one the bisexual community has the extended luxury of choosing which sex to have sex with, but the base attraction to each sex is no more a choice than it is for gay or straight people.

You don't choose who you're attracted to, the only choice you have is whether or not to act on that attraction. Xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people are well.... "bi-curious". They experiment with the same sex or opposite sex to see who they are truly attracted to.

Overall I would say being bisexual isn't a choice either, it's just who you are attracted to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    all sexualities aren't choices - you can't help who you're attracted to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast