Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat healthy food too

Downloads
    Uploads

Soccer routine .......trying to gain stamina and body(mass)?

basically i train everyday....im trying to have a balance and make it consistent.....this is my schedule :

Monday: in the morning i wake up, 125 push-ups ( 5 sets) 300 sit-ups ( 5 sets) and 60 squats (3 sets)
    .......in the night like around 8 pm i run at the beach (belmont) about 3- 5 miles ....then handle sprints about 50 yard sprints on the sand, about 10x .....5 with squats then dash...then 5 regular sprints
    - then id do about 50 push-ups (sets)

Tuesdays: i go to coronado and run less about 2-3 miles in the afternoon (10 am 12 )or 25 min run....then handle sprints about 5 with lunges ....then sets of push-ups 60, sit ups 150, pull ups 50....and call it a day

Wednesday: i do the same as monday but a little less on the sets like minus a set of each .....but i still run pier to pier 3- 5 miles and sprints

Thursday :morning i run just 1.5 miles - 2 miles just to warm up.........then i practice with some friends in the afternoon like around 4pm .... its very light little practice like passing, drills (basically thursday is a resting day for me)

Fridays : morning i do light sets on my work out like 60 push-ups (3 sets) sit ups 200 (sets) 50 squats (sets) etc.....then in the night i have an indoor soccer game......

saturday: i completely rest i might do some push ups sit ups etc........or scrimmage / pick up game at usd with some people or friends around 3pm - 5 pm.....

sunday: i play every sunday out door 11v 11 mornings depends on time/ schedule 7am or 9am 11am etc....

-then repeat this routine again -

i just need help on how to recover or the nutrition part (protein basically ) to develop myself

ive already done this for about two weeks straight......some people say im over doing my training andyeahh some days im tired........but i can handle it ive already seen results.....but ireallyy want to become a beast lol im not joking...... im planing to do this for about 2 months or 1 and 1/2 because im preparing myself for a tryout around june/ july

im 19 years old weigh about 158 lbs, myheightt is 5'11
    i am a defender can play any position indefensee(last man, sweeper,left/ right back) even mid -fielder wings/ sides.....

basically i need advice on how to maintain my body withproteinn/diet resting

thank you for reading.....feel free to give me any advice thanks
    lol hahah Iron Maiden does rule !! but im serious i need help on the nutrition part to get bigger
    @jamooo

i used to lift wieghts but stopped i could bench the 35s - 45s like 8 times and would do sets of 3 - 4
    i was going through a work out routine but stopped and started focusing on stamina and condition.....
    so i guess peanut butter jelly sandwitches thats sounds okay i guess....thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    And I thought my essays were long..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 18 years old I'm 6"1 and I weight at 167 lbs mostly muscle. When I was 16 I was really skinny 120 lbs hahahh lol. I'm not going to be like those foos who they didn't want to tell me there secret. I only work out 4 days each three weeks and one recovery week where I rest for a full week. I'm drinking muscle milk and trust me it works but also you have to eat healthy no Macs no junk food I know it sucks :'( try to eat Fish, Chicken, Rice, and pasta but not a lot etc. And after games eat a good meal to recover. Do what you doing since you said you seen results with the way you are working out. I recommend you muscles milk and when you are running put on some weight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Iron Maiden rules . Keep training kid. Never give up on your dreams