Christians,In the future when we have the technology to travel to other stars...?

Anthony

May 24, 2008
And if we were to discover a planet populated by human beings just like us. And they tell us that Creation (nature) its self is responsible for all things and all life throughout the entire universe. Would you tell them that it is correct to believe that a supernatural being called God is responsible for creating nature, or, would you then realise that religion is an invention of the earth human?

that's an awful lot of ''ifs''
and they are big ifs
we don't have enough time to roll the dice like that

Nah, having been thoroughly indoctrinated since early childhood, I'll keep my beliefs.

I would probably ask them how they came to that conclusion and pose to them the same question I pose to 'Earth Humans'- why can't God in His, infinite wisdom, have created what you refer to as 'Creation'? If they were logical, as I'm assuming is the point you are trying to make, they would be open to the idea and how it fit together to explain things further.

Well, *if* that ever happens, then we'll see. But honestly, when is that ever going to happen?

Back