Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will T-Mobile price match if I tell them I'm deciding to terminate my

contraction & go to another carrier ? I need to upgrade to an iPhone, but won't be eligible until the end of the summer, but I really need it soon. I would have to pay around $650, in full, if I wanted it now with T-mobile, which I can't and refuse to pay that amount of money.
    Switching over to Sprint would give me $99 for the phone, and about the same monthly prices as T-mobile.
    Early termination is $200 for T-mobile (a little more to cover this month's billing usage). So overall, I would be paying around $240 + $ 99 = $340 for getting the iPhone if I switch to T-mobile instead of paying $650 if I stay with T-mobile.
    If I explain to them this, do you think they will price match? I don't feel like switching because of all the hassle, but if it means saving 0 then I'm going to do it.

Thanks !

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try the intimidation method but I don't think they will match that price-however they may reduce it slightly. T-mobile wont be bothered about losing one customer because they have so many and they gain so many as well. I would just switch to Sprint as they have the exact same contract price and you wont have a massive charge for the phone either-it will be cheaper and easier just to swap providers

Hope that helped!