1997 AUDI A4 QUESTION HELP!?

AYEEt

Jun 3, 2013
Hello, I'm thinking about purchasing a 1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro 5 Speed. I have a couple of questions about this car please HELP! 1) is it fast? 2)how can It be made faster 3) Does it come with Turbo? Because I've seen other A4's and they come with turbo but idk if the guy just forgot to say it. Help thanks!

I'm not sure where you got the 2.8 engine size because Audi does not list that engine in their information. They list 2.0, 2.7 and 3.2 liters but not 2.8. The only way(s) to know if it has a turbo is to either ask the guy or look at the engine yourself. Those cars run quite well and turbos always make them run faster. The downside to turbos is that if the previous owners were prone to mashing the throttle they may have worn out the engine prematurely. Every car can be made faster if you want to change such things as the camshaft, intake and exhaust systems and any electronic controls it might have so that part of your question will need to be asked with your budget in mind.

i got an audi a4 97 1.8 turbo
if u pop the hood it says turbo on the engine
i like it ..kinda fast i been abel run mines to 105 mph lol wont go faster :/
4 clyd
i did have some bills cus i bought it used and well it had stuff messed up but i love it...just knowing ur driving an audi feels good

Junk. Save your $. Turbo isn't any faster, it's a 4 cyl. Expect stupid repair bills.

Back