How do I subsribe to packet data on Nokia 3110c?

Y

YemFem97

I have set up my phone for GPRS and I can browse on it but for error 'Subscribe for packet data first' whenever I need to send an email.

packet data subscribe

plz help me i m unable to start my gprs because of a message telling that subscribe packet data first.if u know how to activate then plz telll me on my mobile(919431567268) or to my id [email protected]

nokia 3110c

plz help me i m unable to start my gprs because of a message telling that subscribe packet data first.if u know how to activate then plz telll me on my mobile(08065015236) or to my id [email protected]

How do I subsribe to packet data on Nokia 3110c?
I have set up my phone for GPRS and I can browse on it but for error 'Subscribe for packet data first' whenever I need to send an email.
my email address is [email protected]
or call me on (07034858453)

plz help me i m unable to start my gprs because of a message telling that subscribe packet data first.if u know how to activate then plz telll me on my mobile(919873172308) or to my id [emai][email protected]

'Subscribe for packet data first'

i have set up my phone for gprs and i can browse on it but for error 'subscribe for packet data first' whenever i need to send an email.

how to set packet data in 3110c

plz plz help me i m unable to start my gprs because of a message telling that subscribe packet data first.if u know how to activate then plz telll me on my mobile(919778036964) or to my id [emai][email protected]

Back