Which torrent client is better - BitTorrent or uTorrent?

Cindy

May 19, 2008
Which torrent client is better - BitTorrent or uTorrent?

Or if you know some other torrent clients which are better than these two, please recommend them.

Thank you very much in advance! =)

Both are absolutely the same for me. Both have equivalent download speed, almost identical user interface and the same torrent handling. I currently use BitTorrent purely on the fact that I installed it first.

Vuze and Miro are other alternatives with different UI and stuff.

Theres not much difference. I have used final torrent although its a lot cruder than utorrent speed wise I think thats the best.

I would go for uTorrent. There's not much difference in speed as you rely on the bandwidth of the seeders and peers. However, the selling point of uTorrent is its small footprint. In other words, it is very light on resources so there you go.

Both are almost same and gives similar download speeds.Just use the one that looks good to you :)..
If you want better download speeds,you might want to check out http://www.zbigz.com it is an online torrent client.You just need to upload torrent file or paste magnet link and zbigz will download your toorent to its online database at high speed and then gives you a direct link to download the files.You can download them like any other normal downloads(use accelerators like IDM to get max speed)
Hope it helps :)

BitTorrent works great for me. You won't see a big difference from it with uTorrent but idk. I tried downloading the same torrent with both torrent clients. BT works faster and smoother for me..

Back