Is it possible to be gay and Christian?

ewan

Nov 9, 2008
People dont choose their sexuality, therefore why is it such a problem
@footnall5680 Thats because Bisexuals are a different sexual orientation. They are attracted to both sexes, homosexuals don't

I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to part of something that despises him - it makes no sense... unless he's a Masochist too ;)
~

It is not possible to be human and Christian. You are either human or Christian not both.

People do choose their sexuality. Bisexuals prove that. You can claim to be Christian while you are gay but it won't do you any good.

I don't know why you would want to be if your gay because it says in the bible that if your gay you should be put to death.

Of course.Just like it's possible to be a woman and Christian;it makes things difficult,but it's possible.

christianity has nothing to do with your biological make up you are not born with a stamp saying christian same as you are not born with a stamp for anything no one controls their cells and what they develop into though some think they do

Depends who you ask.

Plenty of idiots out there would say "but you're not a TRUE Christian" or something equally silly.

Yes, Of course it is!
I don't think Catholics approve, but personally, I don't approve of Catholics, do you?.
-

Back