I just saw this Lexus (car) commercial and I LOVE the song that was playing on it. The commercial has people dressed like robots? or something like that..they are spinning around on a pole/ kinda floating in the air. It's a girl singer. Her voice was smooth like velvet. Such a calm and relaxing song. The only lyrics I can remember were something like "and I'll be wondering back to you" (that's what I heard anyway) I googled it and couldn't find anything about it SO i'm asking here! I hope someone can name the song. I would love to listen to the whole thing and maybe buy it on Itunes.
Nope that's not the one that's also the only one I could find on my google search. That one is from a different commercial. It's a more mellow song not electronic. I can't even find a link to the commercial on youtube. I've only seen the commercial 2 times now so i'm guessing it's pretty new.

OK I found a link to the video. But I still don't know the name of the song. HERE is the link >>>> http://www.houseofjapan.com/auto-moto/lexus-releases-first-commercial-in-new-global-brand-campaign