Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think it is wrong to try a cigarette when you are 15?

Just tried once...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This one time trial will make you addicted to it. Many of my friends did exactly like you did and now they can't get out of that dirty habit.
    I think you're an Indian girl. Indian girls generally won't smoke.
    Never listen to friends regarding this type of habits. Finally you'll be screwed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone experiments... it's normal
    I tried my first when I was 14 at a party, I admit I felt kind of cool.
    I really did not want to become addicted to ciggarettes though because my aunt died of lung cancer, when she was still alive told me to never smoke. So I tried it, but I really don't want anymore. It's not wrong, but you need to be aware of the decisions you're making.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes im 26 i tried it at 15 just to see why grownups loved it so much after i coughed over and over and my hair started to have that cigarette smell i never touched one again really is embarrassing when your friends tell you you smell like coffee and a ashtray sooooo yeah but remember you still have a wonderful future if you never touch it again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicotine, the addictive substance found in sigarettes is more addicting than cocaine according to research.
    But because it's 'only' a cigarette it doesn't seem as dangerous as other drugs.

Experimenting is indeed natural I guess, I tried one inhale of a cigarette myself once when I was 12.
    But why even try getting addicted to that? The question is not whether about you are going to like it, because anyone would.

But if you really want to look like an 80 year old by the age of 40, want to waste all that money on buying them, stink of smoke and be exposed to all the risks including lungcancer.

I myself choose not to flirt with any addictive substance, nothing good ever comes of it.