Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is a good first set up for my cars audio?

i am getting my first car soon, and i would like to have a good system in it. my older brother, who is hard to get a hold of now, always had a really nice system in his car. my budget is going to be around 0. i listen to dubstep and rap mainly and i love the sound of good, deep bass. i have a nice Sony stereo in my room that i paid for just because it had a nice sub. what I am trying to get at here i guess is that i want something that will hit extremely hard. the car my dad is giving me is a 04 dodge neon. the current stereo is decent but it has no bass at the radio itself is nothing special. i need something that i can connect my phone to (so i need an aux plug in). so please help me out by letting me know the best quality products that are at a decent price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to best-buy and tell them your price range. My advise is to buy an alpine or a JVC deck they have all the front end plug ins for you. Also try going with a 12" alpine or JVC sub woofer they hit hard as hell.