Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would call a vet ASAP. Try giving it some water and make sure it does not go anywhere. Be careful It could have rabies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get the police to track the address of the phone number on the collar so they can contact the people who are guardians of this dog.
    If you cannot find the guardians or if they appear to be unsuitable dog guardians, then keep the dog, and put out signs all over town for someone to adopt him or her.

In the meantime, get the dog to the vet to be brought back to health and tell you're mom she has to chip in for the bill because it's the ONLY right thing to do.

cookie
    try calling the aspca or if u get the chance 2 take it 2 the vet it should have a chip inside it to find its owner

JAN
    Call your local police department, they like dogs too and will get it help.

Amanda
    Take the dog into your house until morning if it is friendly. If it needs a vet this instant from the bleeding call an emergency vet. Or even call the police if you have to, they deal with strays I believe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Contact the non-emergency police line (it will be in your phone book) ... they will direct your call.

Justin
    if i was in your situation,

i would tackle my mother and bring the dog to the vet,

i love dogs

Tom E
    Please stop putting peanut butter on my dog

xoxodance528
    well beg or you will have a dead dog. well does it have an address on its collar? do you have a friend that is willing to bring it to the vet? there must be something to do! but you must hurry!

shell bell
    call the police, they'll get the animal shelter to take it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast