Are all girls really catty and do they really gossip a lot like they make them in TV?

Tallylhot

Apr 28, 2013
Where I live I'm the only teenage girl pretty much, everyone else are mostly guys (I'm not complaining ;] ) and I'm a television junkie and I noticed pretty much all girls in movies/shows are really mean to other girls and talk about each other behind their backs even if they're friends! Does TV exaggerate this or is it completely accurate? Just curious..Thanks!

I was on a show a couple years back called "Is She Really Dating Him?!?!" on MTV. The entire show was staged. Producers are trained to act like idiots to enhance the "reality" aspect of it all. Total BS. Reality TV Shows are not Reality.

Girls are like that, but movies and tv shows exaggerate it to make it more interesting.

Are ALL girls catty? No. Are there SOME girls that have that quality? Yes, and same with boys. And why would you ever think TV is telling the truth? In TV, all nerds wear huge glasses, suspenders, are stick-thin and have a nasally voice. In reality, "nerds" are just smart kids that may or may not wear glasses that may be a little thinner or fatter than average because they don't play as many sports. In TV, girls are just catty, gossiping, man-stealing idiots. In reality, we come in all sorts of personalities, from catty to tough to funny to intelligent.

TV is not exaggerating. That's why most of my close friends are guys. Girls are jealous backstabbers. They're pretty annoying. Well, not all of them, but most.

Back