SUV or Car for teenager?

Andre

May 29, 2008
I just sold my 2001 Chevy Cavalier because it was too small. I need to know what type of vehicle I should get. Right now I'm driving my moms Jeep Grand Cherokee, which I don't mind driving but it is so bad on gas. I'm 16 year old guy and don't want something girly like the Cavalier again. Should I get an SUV or a car? What kind of car or SUV do you recommend? I don't have thousands of dollars so $4000 is the most I would like to spend. Thanks!

buy a subaru wagon
best of both worlds
awd in newer models real 4x4 in loyale 90-94 gl 77-89

best of both worlds mpg , offroad-abillity , cargo room , great reliability and easy to maintain
i have a 86 subaru has 220k miles was only $300 no issues other than it did need a replacement carburator and tends to get warm

my dad has a 92 loyale with 240k miles still runs like new
and my brothers g/fs mom's loyale has over 300k miles

subaru for life!

get a cadillac deville, they get about 20 mpg city and over 30 mpg on the highway. i have one that i seldom drive, i get about 20-23 in town and i get 30 mpg no matter how fast i go on the highway

get a cadillac deville, they get about 20 mpg city and over 30 mpg on the highway. i have one that i seldom drive, i get about 20-23 in town and i get 30 mpg no matter how fast i go on the highway

Back