Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people think I'm a lesbian?

Lately the guys in my class think I'm a lesbian (not all of them) I have nothing against gay people I love them but I'm not one of them. I have long brown hair and wear makeup and dress pretty girly (not saying that lesbians don't dress like that) I have a bestfriend and we legit are like sisters we do everything together and all the guys tease me about her and are like oh you and her hang out a lot eh?. And it's like yeah so whatever. And one of the guys wrote really sexual things about me and my bestfriend in my agenda. I actually had a thing with a guy like a month ago and everyone knew about it so why they assume I'm a lesbian? One time a guy stuck a paper on my back saying I'm lesbo. It's kinda annoying. No I'm not getting bullied cause all these guys are my friends and I just know I'm not getting bullied. Also today one of the guys just randomly said to me "I can see you being a lesbian in the future" like wtf? My bestfriend and I aren't touchy or anything like that we barely even hug. It's not as bad as it used to be but it still bothers me cause I know I'm not. Guys barely flirt with me anymore cause of this "rumor". It's not like all the guys think this, it's only a few but still.

Junior Member Gabby_Gabby_Purrsalot's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, flirt with the guys? I don't know. Have someone start a "rumor" about how much you like a particular guy? If you have a crush on someone, that is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because your name is Jenny and your from the block. Everyone knows Jenny from the block is a lesbian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should back away from your "sister" a lil bit.